Friday, July 22, 2005

Anyone who knows me will know I love kids.

That is...I have never said anything specifically bad about them.

Or...more accurately, anything bad I have said has been in context. Or misunderstood.

OK...so I always hated kids...but now i have 50. Fifty children a week are in the sole charge of me for an hour each (in groups of 1-6) and I am learning fast. I have got the hang of 2-6 year olds- they like a clown. As long as I say some english phrases and play some educational games, the parents seem happy too. I enjoy these classes. Young children are great. Except when they start crying....but that's only happened once. And it was an accidental head-butt. By one of the other kids, I must add. They were chasing a plastic dragonfly. It's a long story.

My puppeteering is improving greatly. I can now make a pink elephant wave and nod. Go me!

In other news, I have acquired 2 haunts. One is a 'dog Cafe' (they server food and drinks and are dog-friendly, selling an array of kanine accessories. They don't SERVE dog. That'd be less appealing).

The other is a typically Japanese bar near my house. The beer is cold and tasty. Happy days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home