Tuesday, May 16, 2006

8 weeks to go...

This weekend was a lot of fun. Expensive...but a lot of fun.

On Sunday night I met with my work-mates and had a traditional night of drinking, card games and, ultimately, karaoke. I think I will miss the options of late night entertainment when I get back to the UK. It was nearly 3am when we decided that a sing-song was in order, and cycled the 5 mins down the road to the all-night karaoke box. It was fun, too.

On Saturday night I went to a student's house, where 4 student's and my former Japanese manager were having a wee party to say goodbye to one of the students. We had a few drinks and watched the FA Cup Final (which was highly entertaining), then went home.

Monday was also fun. The 3 native teachers at my school met for lunch one of our former Japanese staff, as well as the same manager from the Saturday party. An ex-student also came along (she willl soon leave for Canada), and we went for Pasta (which came with free pizza- what a deal!). That evening  was spent in Nagoya for drinks and curry, before returning back to Gifu, where I was booked for 2 guitar lessons, which I did on Tuesday. And today? Back to work. 8 weeks to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home