Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fatigued

I am feeling very tired today. I seem to have realised that in a couple of months I will be back in England, probably missing my life here in Japan. As a result, I have started to take every available opportunity to get out of the house and do all of the things that Isoon will be unable too, such as the Karaoke and Nagoya curry trips at the weekend. This week I have been out every nigh, mostly to see my work friends (in true Japanese style), but tonight is a little different.

In true "Likely Lads" style, my friends and I have managed to so far avoid the result of the Champions League final in Paris. As a result, a re-run of the match will be played in the bar tonight, so we can watch it as if it were live. This should be a lot of fun, as the game promises (or promised) much. Roll on 8pm.

Tomorrow I have been invited to an all you can drink and eat beergarden in my hometown, which sounds great- as long as the weather holds out. Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home