Saturday, May 20, 2006

Sleepy

Well, Thursday night was cool. the game was entertaining (Barcelona v Arsenal), even if the team I wanted to win did lose. The drinking party afterwards was fun, and work the day after was not.

The weather didn't hold out on Friday, so there was no beergarden, but today the sun is splitting the trees and it's lovely and warm. Shame I'm at work, really. Never mind- 2 days of starting tomorrow.

Last night was fun. I went to 2 bars in Gifu that I have never been to before, and both of which were suitably quirky (the first offers that authentic mosquto net-clad atmosphere of Africa, only inside a building, and the second was a typical western style bar with darts to boot.) All in all, enough to give me a bit of a hangover this morning. Ho hum...6 hours until the weekend when I intend to...sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home