Friday, August 05, 2005

Wow...already Friday night.

This week has been fun. I feel more at home because (joy of joys) I am connected to the world again. My mobile phone is pretty nifty, complete with a television built in. This isn't really too important. I need to be able to send and receive calls and text messages. This I can do- as well as receiving and sending emails, which is really cool- although I am a bit of a technophobe, so I don't really understand how it works.

I am no longer the newby. A new teacher arrived on Wednesday, so I am now officially an old hand at this job. Man, I wish it felt like that! It is nice to see someone completely new to the whole game though- it brings back the problems and worries of one's own first week. I was seriously scared. So is the new teacher, but coping fantastically well. I think we will have some fun this year.

Tonight was beer and pizza- pretty anglified I know, but tasty none the less. Sunday night is my first venture to an all night sesion in Nagoya. which should be a lot of fun. Fingers crossed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home