Friday, September 23, 2005

Been a bit lazy with regard to updates lately- to be honest, I haven't really visited this beautiful place that is the internet cafe in quite some time. Plenty of other stuff has been happening though.

I think I might thump the guy next to me if he doesn't stop talking on his phone and blowing smoke seemingly intentionally into my face....and the coffee here tastes like crap. It's a pretty vile place to be honest. I think the keyboard that I am using has rabies. Oh well...I may head in to town and get a decent drink later.

This weekend was good fun. Myself, Dan (a teacher from Gifu city) Andrea (my new American co-worker), 2 students and my former manager headed up into the mountains to visit a national park called Kami Koji (or something like that) which was stunning. We hiked along a river which was really cool.

The music in this internet cafe is dire. Somebody just started playing a gmbling machine and the guy is still talking on his phone at the top of his voice. I realise why I din't come here for so long. SHUT UP!!!

Oh well...quick summery of what else happened. I went to Tokyo a cvouple of days after my last post, had a brilliant 3 nights as well as takinbg in Tokyo Disneyland, which isn't something I would usually find myself doing, but it was fantastic fun. I wore Mickey Mouse Ears. That's pretty much all there is to it.

It was a great weekend. I like Tokyo.Since then I have been getting on with life, allowing the odd evening for drunken karaoke here and there (such as last night), while settling down to Gifu life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Frieze said...

Don is a dick

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home