Sunday, March 05, 2006

Holiday Time...again

Its over. Another week, that is. Nothing remarkable really, except that this weekend I have 4 days off rather than the standard 2. As a result, I'm off travelling again- this time to Hong Kong.I'm really excited. I've wanted to go to Hong Kong since my friend Jon spent a week or two there. I wish I had that long, rather than just 2 days, but I think we'll make the most of the time we have.

I tried my best to jepardise the whole trip (for me, at least) by forgetting to pick up a rather important piece of paper from immigration. I have time tomorrow morning, fortunately, before heading east to Tokyo again. I can't wait.

This week was good fun. I was in a good mood all week, and spent last night at a nice wee piano bar (giving me my first proper go on a piano for some time!) with a few friends. Our party was probably nearer the 15 mark to be honest, and we had a great time.

Roll on tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home