Saturday, June 24, 2006

5, 4, 3...

Nearly there now. I am utterly broke, what with having now paid for my airline ticket, but also genuinely excited about moving back to the UK. I haven't done too much recently. Last night my 3 co-workers and I had a small-scale fajita night, which was good fun (before watching the football), and other than that, I have mostly been getting everything in order for the new teacher. Her name is Rachel (nice name) Kinnear, and she is from England. This is nice for my students, as they are thoroughly used to the English accent. That said, she could be from Liverpool or Newcastle, which would certainly be a change from my bland northern tones.


I just told my last class that "next week will be your last lesson with me." I have been looking forward to saying that, but it's a shame it had to be with one of my favourite classes first (3 three year olds). I realised I will miss alot of my kids- particularly Mina from today who tearfully asked me why I was going to England (in Japanese I might add. I am not that good a teacher- she is only 3). She will forget me soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home